Saturday 6 July 2013

UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH YEMI : AS THE INTERNATIONAL BADMAN (SEANTIZZLE) TALKS TO YEMI ABOUT HIS CONTINOUS RISE IN THE INDUSTRY

On the heel of the release of his follow up singles to the Club Anthems "Sho Lee" & "Boogie Down", Yemi caught up with the fast rising Afro-pop sensation. Here are excerpts from the Discussion

YEMI : Give us a Basic Introduction about yourself.
SeanTizzle : My real names are Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele Morihanfen from Ondo state; I am from a family of 6 but lost my sister few years back so now we are 5. I’m the second to the last child. I attended C&S Primary School, Command Secondary School, Ibadan, then University of Ibadan where I studied Theatre Art.

YEMI : When did you start music?
SeanTizzle : Professionally, I started music about 5 years ago

YEMI : What were your parents' 1st view about you going into music?
SeanTizzle : parents have been supporting from day 1

YEMI : If Not Music, What would you be doing? 
SeanTizzle : Nothing else Music is all i know

YEMI : With just two major singles out you are arguably one of the hottest artists in Naija, how does this make you feel?
SeanTizzle : Wow, it feels great! But again, it only shows I have to work harder.

YEMI : A lot of people feel you look like Davido. What do you feel about this? And does this have any effect whatsoever on your music?
SeanTizzle : I think its a great feeling for people to compare me to Davido, His like my brother and NO his music doesn't affect mine. 

YEMI : When and How did you meet D'tunes?
SeanTizzle : I met D’Tunes in 2009 in a studio at Ikorodu, here in Lagos. We just connected and ever since, we have been friends.

YEMI : How do you manage you handle the fame and attention especially from the female audience?
SeanTizzle : I love my Female fans and i'm sure they love me in return.

YEMI : What inspired your hit single 'Sho le'?
SeanTizzle : God and a good beat from Dtunes Again Ooo

YEMI : What is 'the chronicles of sean tizzle' all bout? And what inspired it?
SeanTizzle : The chronicles of Sean Tizzle is showing my fans the other side of me they don't get to see on a daily.

YEMI : How has the music Hustle been generally? Has it been easy or otherwise?
SeanTizzle : Its been smooth, but we are still going hard and we thank God

YEMI : How has Music affected your personal life?
SeanTizzle : I'm still Me

YEMI : With your hot singles, we are all anticipating your album. When do you plan to drop it?
SeanTizzle : The thing about album is that it has to come with great demand from fans so once again, I will let my fans and label decide that too.

YEMI : How do you relax?
SeanTizzle : Listen to Music, Watch movies, Play Video games

YEMI : What inspires you to make the good music you that you make?
SeanTizzle : Basically God and great beats from Dtunes and My Environment 

YEMI : What advise do you have for upcoming artists out ?
SeanTizzle : Work hard pray hard.

Thanks a lot for your time Mr.Sean Tizzle. God bless

Also You can check some Fresh New Photos from Sean Tizzle Here :

Y'all can also Download His latest singles Here:
1. Mama Eh - http://www.360nobs.com/?dl_name=http://www.360nobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Mama-Eh-1.mp3
2. International Badman -
http://www.360nobs.com/?dl_name=http://www.360nobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/04-International-Badman-1.mp3

6 comments:

  1. Yemi...Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U definitely wanna see dis: http://Money4Refer.com/index.php?refcode=156252

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big ups yemi. Big ups Sean Tizzle. Jah elevate y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yemi,


    You're a waste!!!

    ReplyDelete